Filling the Gaps: Dental Implants
Tooth loss is common. It is often caused by gum disease, decay, and physical trauma. These gaps can negatively impact your social life, your self-esteem, and your professional opportunities. Tooth loss can also lead to bone deterioration, TMD, and a sunken face shape.
Our patients who were once missing teeth no longer have to worry about these issues, thanks to dental implants. They love their comfortable, natural, and strong replacement teeth.
Dental implants are small titanium rods that are surgically inserted into the jawbone. After they have fused with the jawbone, they will be restored with dental crowns so that they can work just like real teeth.
What Implants Can Do For You!
Dental implants are the most effective tooth replacement procedure with a 90-98% success rate. In addition to the remarkable success rate, implants carry a number of other benefits.
Your dental implants:
- Appear natural and attractive.
- Restore the natural appearance of the facial structure.
- Are designed to last a lifetime without decay.
- Have the same biting force as natural teeth, so you can eat all of your favorite foods.
- Do not slip around like traditional dentures.
- Feel comfortable and natural.
- Stimulate the jawbone to prevent deterioration.
- Can be cleaned and maintained just like real teeth.
- Prevent other teeth from shifting out of position.
You can enjoy these features when you choose dental implants at Cyprus Family Dental!
Choose Cyprus Family Dental
Dr. Cantwell of Cyprus Family Dental in Magna, UT will make the dental implant procedure as simple as possible for you. Other dentists send their patients away to specialists for the dental implant surgery, but not us. You will have the same familiar, capable dentist and staff throughout every step of the dental implant process.
Dr. Cantwell is qualified to complete both the dental implants and the crown restorations, so you don’t need to worry about finding anyone else.